Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Brief update.

To give everyone an update, Cory and I are loving our life here in Korea. Sorry it has been a little while since I have typed any updates. Basically we are wrapping up with English Camp. The students' school year ended in December - right before Christmas. They start back up again in March. However, we have been teaching Winter Classes. It has been very busy actually. We had to come up with our own lessons and they all had to be 80 minutes long. It was a lot of fun though! Cory was able to teach American Football and I was able to teach Juggling! They had never seen either one of those!!! We are so excited to share our talents with the students over here. 

Other news: We finally have a vacation coming up! We have not had a single day off since we have arrived so we are pretty pumped! We are headed to Busan - the second largest city in South Korea, and maybe a few other places in Korea. I will make sure to update everyone with more exciting adventures as they arrive :) 


 here my students are learning the beginning stages of juggling. It is called wall juggling. I was so impressed! Proud teacher :)

No comments:

Post a Comment