Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ormans 1st Christmas.

As all of you know, Cory and I are many miles away from a "traditional" Christmas season. However, our Christmas turned out to be amazing! Since we are in a different country and we are not really "gift people," we decided to write 10 favorite things/memories about each other. This gave us a chance to reminisce over our friend, dating, engaged and now married stage. Cory kept saying I was like a child on Christmas morning, I was so excited to open my box! :) We took turns reading our memories and encouragements from one another. As we were reading, both of our hearts were filled with love and joy. There might have been a few happy tears shed as well (from both of us). It's just so amazing to see where God has taken us. Not only has He moved us across the world, but He has made us grow so strong together. I think we were both reminded of that on Christmas morning. It was beautiful - something so simple turned into a Christmas I think we will never forget.










No comments:

Post a Comment